Since 2007, Dr. Van Sickle has been a faculty member in Florida Institute of Technology’s School of Psychology, training and supervising clinical psychology doctoral students in behavioral health and health psychology. From 2007-2014, she simultaneously served as Director of the Brevard Healthcare Forum, a community health collaborative that addressed pressing community health needs in Brevard, including behavioral health access.
- S. Indiana University 1990
- S. DePaul University 1995
- S. Florida Institute of Technology 2003
- D. Florida Institute of Technology 2006
- Pre-doctoral Internship, James A. Haley Hospital, Tampa, FL 2005-06
- Postdoctoral Residency in Rehabilitation Psychology, James A. Haley Medical Center, Tampa, FL 2006-07
- Certificate Program in Primary Care Behavioral Health
American Psychological Association, Fellow
- Division 12, Society of Clinical Psychology
- Division 31, State, Provincial, and Territorial Psychological Association Affairs
- Division 38, Society for Health Psychology
- Division 42, Psychologists in Independent Practice
- Division 44, Society for the Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity
Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
Florida Psychological Association
Illinois Registered Certified Public Accountant, #239000572. Expires Sept 30, 2020
National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology Registrant #51966, 2008 – Present.
Patient-Centered Medical Home Certified Content Expert (PCMH CCE). National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA). Expires May 2021.